Eucerin - Crème solaire - SPF 50
- Sun cream for children's sensitive skin
- Offers a high SPF50+ protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Suitable for children of all ages, including babies
- Contains no perfume or parabens
- Face masks, sunscreen, lip balms and UV-wash cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection
Please note: avoid any contact with textiles and swimwear. This may cause stains or wear.
This sun cream is specially developed for sensitive children's skin. It protects babies and older children from UVA and UVB rays, reducing the risk of skin damage from UV radiation in the long term. At the same time, this sun cream contains no parabens, dyes or perfumes. It is also extra resistant to water – pretty practical for a day at the beach!
With a high SPF of 50+ the skin of your child is well protected from UV rays. Eucerin uses various technologies to achieve such a high level of sun protection. This sun cream contains glycyrrhetic acid, which supports the skin's natural regenerative capacity. The filter system with Tinosorb S stops two types of UV radiation. Finally, it includes Licochalcone A, an antioxidant that protects the skin cells against damage caused by free radicals. In short, a professional sun cream which you can use to protect your child from the sun!
|Pour qui||Fille, Garçon, Femme, Homme|
|Anti-UV protection||Non testé anti-UV|